Thursday, February 18, 2021

Lottie Moss is Sisterly


 Lottie Moss and her friends walked out to the pool, reenacted a Van Halen video, and stepped right into my heart. The source story said she was the sister of super model Kate Moss but Lottie is also "23" years old, which frankly I'll be honest, I ain't buying. On the other hand, I do realize British women always look at least 10 years older than they really are so maybe it's an optical illusion. That would mean shes 24 years younger than Kate which isn't impossible at all. Different fathers or maybe different mothers could explain the age difference.  Whatever, whether she's 23, 33, or 43 it really makes no difference to me. Her and her friends obviously like partying like groupies for Cinderella and that makes them okay in my book. I don't care how old you are Lottie, toss me a beer and let's get this party started.