Friday, February 5, 2021

Salma Hayek is Huge


 Salma Hayek is producing a show called "A Boob's Life" 

The 54-year-old actress has signed on to develop an adaptation of Leslie Lehr's book A Boob' Life as a TV series for HBO Max, according to Deadline.

Hayek will produce through her Ventanarosa Productions company, which has a first-look deal with HBO Max.

 The series will be a half-hour comedy following a 40-year-old woman named Leslie, whose life is upended when her breasts start talking to her.

Salma Hayek's boobs definitely talk to me so I  think this is a good fit for her. She went on to say..

'In A Boob’s Life, we use breasts as a metaphor for the constant judgement women are submitted to, creating a collective sensation that no matter what we do we are never enough,' she added.

'In this show, we give the breast a voice that takes us through the life of a woman from a unique perspective that often we don’t dare to see,' Hayek concluded.

Oh. Okay. Wow. That sounds super fun. I should make sure I pick up my hair shirt from the cleaners in time to see the premier.  I can wear it while I kneel on some pebbles while I watch it, maybe I wouldn't be a bad person then. Okay well, thanks for ruining this for me Salma. Have fun making your television show. Maybe when you're done with this you can come over and yell at me for that one time I went to a strip club yesterday