Friday, February 26, 2021

Gwyneth Paltrow is Fat Now


 Gwyneth Paltrow did some ridiculous Zoom interview, and she complained that she put on weight during the scamde- I mean pandemic, and now the fact that she's actually had Covid it's made it difficult for her body to "snap back" from a weight gain. 

'I think maybe some of it is because I got COVID,' she said. 'My physician in New York was saying that that was affecting a lot of his patients' metabolisms as well.

'What I really noticed was the snap back that I used to have — you know, if I gained some weight and I wasn't happy, I could quickly eat really well for a couple of days, exercise a lot, and it would all be gone.

I'm going to give you some hard to hear news Gwyneth, it's not Covid that's making it hard for you to lose weight, it's your age. You're almost 50 years old, and that's what happens. I know that's hard to hear, but I didn't invent the human body, so if you have a complaint about that, why don't you give God a call. Or I guess you can always tell him yourself in about 20 years or so.