Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Eva Mendes Claps Back


 Eva Mendes is clapping back at her haters about her having plastic surgery, or maybe she didn't have plastic surgery, I'm not sure which. I'm also going to start saying "clapping back at my haters"...

The retired actress, 46, took to social media on Monday saying she 'wanted to clear up' a few things after her response to a comment lead to a piece claiming she 'denied plastic surgery accusations.'

'Never "denied plastic surgery,"' she wrote while sharing a grab of a headline. 'All I did was reply to a specific comment on SM,' she continued. 'Would never deny that stuff. I’m all for it. All. For. It.'

Good for her. I will never understand what it is about plastic surgery some people don't like, and why they would attack others for having any kind of procedure done. If you can look good, or better, or make yourself feel better, why on Earth wouldn't you? 

It's possible plastic surgery couldn't help those people so they just shit on it constantly. Sorry you were born so physically ugly and repulsive that even 21st Century science cant help you. Now leave me and Eva alone.  .