Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Elsa is a Flyer


 

I'm sorry I don't really have much prepared for today. Work was super stressful yesterday and I just couldn't bring myself to do this. And the OH LOOK! Elsa Pataky arrived home after filming some Netflix movie called "Interceptor" (?) and saved the day. I hope you guys enjoy basically paying a monthly subscription to You Tube. More than once I looked for stuff to watch on Netflix and came away empty handed. If you want to watch murder mysteries and other shows like that despite the fact that they're all the same,  you know Discovery ID, the OWN Network, and A&E and a few others I can't think of right now, all show them practically 24 hours a day non-stop,  and you already get that with your cable service. You know that right?

 
What you want to watch on TV means nothing to me while Elsa is walking around like that. Why isn't anyone helping her with her bag? She looks even better dressed like a normal person. How can that be? That couldn't have been an accident. Nobody dresses like that just day to day, do they? I could ramble about her like this for hours. Have fun going home to your meathead husband. Why isn't he meeting you to carry your bag? To busy shaving his arms? I hope he doesn't lift too many weights today.