Friday, May 7, 2021

Jesse James Decker Looks Swollen


 Jesse James Decker gave herself a present after having three babies. New boobs 

'I had breast reduction and lift a couple years ago when they were hanging down to my belly button but with having such elastic skin and not being happy with the size I decided to do it. 'They were so big and perky before children and I wanted them back ... plus some,' 

 'It's not for everybody but it was certainly for me!' she went on. 'I always say, you do you and do what makes you feel confident and sexy. #YOLO.'

If she's looking for an argument, she won't get one from me. If you have the money and you want new boobs, get them. Why wouldn't you. Get new boobs, teeth, car, house, husband/wife... I fail to see any problem with any of this. I bet breast implants from a top tier plastic surgeon is probably under $10,000. A small investment for someone who's entire career is based on looks. I'm sure someone will be unhappy about this, but all they have to do is not look. It's a pretty easy problem to solve. 

If you think this sets a bad example for your daughter explain it to her yourself. Other people aren't raising your kids, you are. .