Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Prince Harry is Impotent I Mean Important


 Prince Harry - who I thought was no longer a prince - said "the First Amendment is Bonkers". I realize this was a couple of days ago, and everyone is all up in arms about this, but I've been avoiding discussing this because there are few things in the world that I care about less than the British Royal Family. The pampered son of a billionaire's opinion on anything is less than meaningless to me. Unless he's talking about his butlers, or maids, or which is his favorite Grey Poupon or whatever these inbred idiots eat. 

And honestly, if it wasn't for The Daily Mail I wouldn't even know these assholes exist outside of Bugs Bunny cartoons. Like when Yosemite Sam is a knight in a suit of armor and he does that pole vault into the side of the castle and he turns into a can of tuna? Man that's pretty great.