Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Jennifer Garner's Dog Has a Birthday


 It's Jennifer Garner's dog's birthday yesterday. Happy birthday Birdie! That's his name by the way. I skimmed the source material until they said his name because the rest of it is most likely pure garbage. There was no mention of why his name is Birdie, but if I had to guess he probably liked to chase birds. Aren't they cute? Both of them I mean. She even made him a little heart shaped treat even though dogs have no idea what a heart looks like.

 I don't really care much for her kitchen though I'll be honest. It's a little too "biscuits and gravy" for me. I myself prefer a more "crepes and wine" look even though I never eat either of those.  Jen, you know the kitchen sells the house right? You get every penny of a kitchen remodel back when you sell. Investing $20,000 in a kitchen adds $20,000 to the price of the house. Whatever, my guess is she never actually uses it anyway, and I don't live there. Yet.