Monday, May 24, 2021

Padma Lakshmi is Baffling


 Padma Lakshmi was at the Billboard Music Awards but no one said why. Please tell me she isn't rapping now. Oh wait. I skimmed the article and she's presenting an award. Again, no one has really said why, or what a "celebrity chef" has to do with any of this. Do the teenagers that watch The Billboard Music Awards care about a 50 year old cook? I assume she's still a cook, when she isn't letting her tits hang out all over the place. You will never make me understand celebrity chefs. There will be never enough time in my life for you to explain it to me. Of all the people that are famous these days, this is far and away the one I understand the least. No one else even comes close to me not understanding it. 

Who was that one guy. The New York guy that died. He cooked, and hung out with the Ramones. That was why he was famous. I guess. My shoe came off in a mosh pit at a Ramones concert and someone threw it on stage, so I watched my shoe hang out with the Ramones. Big deal, no one gave it a TV show or invited it to the Billboard Music Awards. At least I would have understood that in a funny kind of way.