Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Corey Feldman Getting Divorced. Still Alive

 

Corey Feldman is getting divorced from his wife of seven years. I didn't catch her name but I'll guess it's probably Yuliana, or maybe Ekaterina. Maybe take a look at her Bulgarian passport and see what it says. 

I guess she has one of those fake diseases you hear about like when someone is allergic to EVERYTHING, or Morgellon's Disease,  only this one is called "chronic fatigue syndrome" and it destroyed their marriage. I think I have chronic fatigue syndrome from constantly reading about these losers. You guys should see the shit I don't write about.

You can tell it's a fake disease and nothing more than attention seeking when 98% of the people that get it are women. I'm no doctor but I don't think that's how diseases work. Bacteria and viruses can't tell if you're a man or woman, they just attack everyone. Kind of like my Uncle Frank.