Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Happy Birthday Kate Beckinsale


 Kate Beckinsale dressed like a Playboy bunny for her 50th birthday on Saturday because that's what people do I guess. I assume they mean last Saturday because it's Saturday now and it's only 6pm Central (I wrote this on Saturday) so it seems a little early to be dressing up like this. I suppose it's possible she's been drinking since 11am so who am I to say anything

   I have two words of advice. First, those stripper heels are fucking awful. And I don't know who the blonde is on our left, I scanned the story a couple of times for her name but I couldn't find it I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere, but, if I were Kate I'd leave her out of the pictures next time. Or maybe get some fat friends or something because you obviously need the focus to be on yourself and trust me, she's not helping your cause.