Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Green


"Gwyneth Paltrow, 50, and her daughter Apple 19..." 

Two things. When I was a kid my grandmother told me two things. They were "Don't ask people how they voted or how old they are".  I didn't understand why and she simply said it's nobody's business. So while I was a kid I just assumed all adults were the same age. Meaning, if someone was over say... 35? Unless they were really super old they were the same as everyone else. Does that make sense? It was pretty common advice from the WWII Generation. I don't know when that got turned on it's head but it has. Why do you care that Gwyneth Paltrow is 50? Is it because she looks better than you at 30? That's my guess.

Secondly I don't know how anyone turns a picture of two women in green boots into a 1000 word blog post like they did at the original source and believe me, I just tried and I can't figure out how


!!!SEXY UPDATE!!!

I just remembered my grandmother also told me never to ask someone how much money they make. Just thought I'd throw that in there. I'm trying to help you people learn