Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Aoki Lee Simmons has a Boyfriend


 Aoki Lee Simmons, 21 has a new boyfriend Vittorio Assaf 65. Women are so fucking weird. Most people would say that the only thing a 21 year old would see in a 65 year old guy is money, but the fact is, she's music "mogul" Russel Simmons' daughter so there's a pretty good chance she actually has more money than he does so explain that.

 I honestly can't figure out what any guy over 40 - or really even 30 - would want with some 21 year old kid. Have you ever talked to a 21 year old? No sex is worth that. They're horrible. Vittorio was also married to Swedish model Charlotte Bonstrom and she's 10 times hotter that Aoki Simmons and also twice her age. Also she has a twin sister so if you're going to be a pig, why not just move between the two? I'm totally baffled. Why should I go to the gym, and watch what I eat and dress as sexy as I do when all the hot chicks will just flock to that fat old potato with legs anyway? I just do not get it

I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm losing my way here. Whatever the case may be the age gap doesn't bother me, they're both adults yes even at 21. Would I date a 21 year old? Probably not. There are the occasional unicorns that you meet that are normal but they're so rare and probably almost non-existent in 2024. 

Russel Simmons and his wife or ex-wife or whatever she is seem to be upset about this little dalliance but I'll be honest it's probably fake outrage. Hollywood, and celebrity types exist in their own reality so I'd bet anything they don't really care and are just saying that because it's good PR.