Thursday, April 25, 2024

Mason Mount and Freya Tidy are Amazing


 Some guy named Mason Mount (yeah sure) Has a girlfriend named Freya Tidy and oh my god who fucking cares. He's a 25 year old soccer player and she's 21. Huzzah! I only wrote this because the source story described her as a "former McDonald's worker turned model". 

She worked at McDonald's when she was 16.When I was 14 or maybe 15 I worked at Baskin-Robbins 31 Flavors.  It was my first job. So it's nice to know if I manage to somehow change the world they'll describe me as the former ice cream parlor worker. Also she's called a model because she posts pictures of herself wearing bikinis on Instagram, and that's all she posts. Pictures of herself. Dead eyed pictures of her staring off into the middle distance without a single thought in her head other than what she'll wear next.  I scrolled her account for as long as I could stand it and it appears she has no interests outside of herself. Which is fine, you go girl.

Maybe she's really very nice, or maybe her dad is a billionaire and she's in charge of a foundation she started with his money rescuing abandoned animals and protecting baby birds. Or maybe I make shit up on my head to try to make these vapid, soulless people easier for me to stomach so I can continue this asinine hobby.