Thursday, April 4, 2024

Holly Madison was in Playboy... In 2005


 Holly Madison - a woman that was in Playboy Magazine 20 years ago in 2005 - says she was pressured to post nudes on OnlyFans 

'In the interactions and the DMs, you would always get those regular fans who start saying, "Why don’t you do this in the photos?" or "Why don’t you do that?"' she said.

'I wasn’t going to go there, but I can imagine how, if you feel like you need the money, there could be that pressure to push that boundary.'

So my question is this... What?  Do I not know how OnlyFans works? I though sexual content was the whole idea? If not X-Rated then at least Hard-R. I've never visited OnlyFans so maybe I'm missing something, or I don't know how it works. And some of the women I've seen that have OnlyFans accounts make Holly Madison look like one of the guys from Hogan's Heroes so if you aren't posting nudes, why are they there? 

By the way my friend Jenny was in Playboy, and not only that, her pictorial was a lot bigger than Holly's and she's just a mom with a husband and two kids now that just gets up every day and goes to work like an average person. She isn't complaining about people pressuring her for nudes because they send her $50 a month for what seems to be no real reason