Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Bruce Willis Loves Dr Seuss

I saved this picture of Bruce Willis and his whole family dressed like Dr Seuss characters while they participated in quarantine. Basically, he went to Idaho to spend "shelter in place" with his ex-wife Demi Moore.Why does she live in Idaho? On the other hand, being quarantined with Demi Moore - even in Idaho - doesn't really sound all that bad if I'm honest, especially if she still has that "whiskey voice" of hers. And the white Navy uniform from a Few Good Men. Kathleen Turner kind of has that voice too, it's pretty rare. It's all smokey and mysterious and vaguely threatening, like she'd run off after maxing out your credit cards and trashing your car after a six month long violence filled relationship... Man I dig this whole idea a lot. You can't fake that kind of voice thing you know. It's not like getting breast implants or something, which is also fine. I'm very laid back and non-judgmental when it comes to people's personal preferences, especially mine.  I don't know who that guy is in the back, I didn't ask a lot of questions.