Friday, May 15, 2020

Selena Gomez Cooks

Selena Gomez was wandering around Los Angeles in a mask despite the fact that she was outside and alone, and she also has a cooking show (??) coming on HBO? I don't know why either of those two things are happening but I needed something to write about, and this already has-been seemed just as good as anyone. What does Selena Gomez know about cooking? She tells her personal chef what to cook for her and that's it. End of story. I don't know how they'll turn that into a cooking show but Hollywood is the land of magic so I guess we'll find out. Hey on the bright side, if nothing else this whole Covid-19 thing will most likely wipe out "celebrity" as we know it, which is actually a really good thing. Be honest when was the last time you thought about Selena Gomez. You haven't at all, not until you saw this. It's all fine with me if I never hear Selena Gomez "music" again as long as I live I think I'll survive.