Sunday, May 3, 2020

Gwyneth Paltrow is Mysterious

Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband Brad Ricechex went out for a stroll while wearing their little masks on Saturday. So let me get this straight. You're outside, walking by yourselves, in the sun and the breeze, with no one else in sight, and when you get home and you're inside with the recirculated air, you'll take off your masks. Is that what you're going to do? Why? Do you think The Vid (©) is just floating around outside kind of like smoke, but not inside, looking to infect someone like the Vietcong? Is your house airtight to the point of suffocation? Did you have a negative pressure machine installed? I'm no virologist, and in fact, I'm stupid as shit, and even I know that's not how viruses work. I included a couple of links but I didn't go crazy because I know you won't read them.

 And don't ask me "What if they stop to talk to someone?" like you're the world's greatest debater because I'll tell you why, Gwyneth Paltrow isn't stopping to talk to strangers on the street. She probably doesn't even talk to her husband. I love how everyone on the planet stopped thinking, or didn't bother to try to learn anything about anything despite the fact that most of you are locked up inside 24 hours a day with absolutely nothing to do, and almost every bit of information humans have collected on virtually every subject known to mankind is literally at your fingertips, but instead went immediately to pieces bought a ton of toilet paper and useless masks and devolved into puddles of goo at the first sign of danger. This is why I'm going it alone when the world really ends.