Friday, May 8, 2020

Jessica Simpson is Mad

Jessica Simpson was shamed for having boobs? I don't know they look pretty okay to me I have no idea what this story is talking about because this is apparently something that happened in 2007. I guess I could read the source material but why in the world would I want to do that? I almost never do that and I'm not about to start now. Everyone realizes this is 2020 right?
 Feeling a little like Jayne Mansfield after reading this (inaccurate!) oral history of the #MetBall where I am body shamed by #SallySinger,' wrote Jessica on Instagram. 
Sharing her anger at 'being shamed for having boobs', Jessica called the description of her 2007 outfit 'nauseating'.

Maybe it was a retrospective by this other person, honestly who knows. I didn't even know the Met Gala had a history that anyone cared about. I wish I knew what the Hell was going on half the time.  Take my word for it Jess (I call her Jess), your boobs look fine. I'll tell you what, why don't you stop by,  this is a safe space for you. Oh and bring that dress, here why don't you have a drink.