Friday, May 8, 2020

Joan Collins Conquers Europe

Remember Joan Collins? I do. Kind of. She was in the 1977 classic "Empire of the Ants", back when Hollywood basically survived on movies saying Mother Nature was taking her revenge on humans for polluting her planet. Oh sure there were a couple other movies that year, Saturday Night Fever, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Star Wars, Smokey and the Bandit... which believe it or not was nearly as big as Star Wars, and on some weeks during that time actually beat Star Wars at the box office, but few were more important than Empire of the Ants.

 Well anyhoo, Joan Collins -- who I thought died a couple of years ago and  MAN! I can not imagine who I keep mixing these people up with -- was on her balcony drinking champagne to commemorate VE Day.  She is 86 years old so for all we know she might think it's VE Day right now. I didn't know she was British. Is she? Check it out and let me know. Still you have to admit she looks pretty much the same as she always has, are we sure that's the real Joan Collins? Have they replaced her with an animatronic Joan Collins? I'm on to you Illuminati types WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL JOAN COLLINS