Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Dakota Is Chilly

 One of the Dakotas, Johnson this time, took some "racy" photos for Marie Claire. I don't know what makes them racy, I just read the source material I didn't write it. I guess maybe because she's kind of squeezing her boobs together and wearing gloves? They said she's 30 but I have my doubts. If she said "guess my age" I would have said 38, because I'm in a mood,  even though my advice when a woman says that is to always say "I don't know but I'd guess you're between 28 and 34". Just take my word for it. Say that every time, you don't go to Hell for lying like that.

 There was an attached interview wherein she discusses her battle with "depression and anxiety" but if I hear one more 20-50 year old woman talk about her anxiety and depression, I'm going to walk into traffic. Depression and anxiety is the 2020's version of heartburn and lactose intolerance. Remember when everyone thought they couldn't drink milk, unless they took that medicine that was sold by that hillbilly comic with the fish hook on his hat? Maybe I'm getting my Idiot Drugs mixed up. You people are so fucking weird and gullible. 


!!!UPDATE!!!!  I looked at more pictures and there's no way this woman is 30. No fucking way. She's extremely attractive so the point isn't the age but don't start off our relationship with a lie. It's not necessary, and how are we going to establish some kind of trust if this is your opening statement?