Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Kate Middleton Wears Cheap Dresses

Kate Middleton supported "the High Street" by wearing a $150 dress. As opposed to a $4000 dress, which I personally think would have supported them a lot better.  First of all, what's the high street? There's a great big world outside of the UK and not everyone goes to fancy streets for their clothes. Secondly how much do dresses cost, because even $150 kind of sounds like a lot of money to me. Someone unrolls some fabric and sews it into roughly the shape of a person and sells it for $150. Done.  Honestly, it doesn't look like it would be all that hard to make a dress. And if you go to Michael's or something fabric is like $2 for one of those whole big rolls. On the other hand, I guess the sewing machines can be expensive, so you have to cover those costs, plus how much does a factory cost in Indonesia? I bet those things aren't free either. I also don't imagine the Princess of Wales or whatever doesn't do a lot of shopping on Amazon for her clothes, but to be fair I don't either, not when you can get perfectly good pants at the dollar store.



Editor's Note: I barely want to write this blog anymore now as it is, I'm not sweating it over hastily put together pictures. All I have is paint so that's what I use.You can always make me good ones and send over them if you're that concerned.