Thursday, May 7, 2020

Kate Beckinsale is a Trailblazer




  Kate Beckinsale is mad at the double standard when women date younger men, as opposed to men dating younger women...
The actress, 46, said men 'constantly do whatever they like', whereas women over the age of 32 seem to be committing a 'political act' whenever they do anything 'risqué' or 'fun'.
 'I witness men constantly doing whatever they like, whether in relationships, or deciding to buy a motorbike, or getting a tattoo. 
'It hasn't been interpreted as, "why hasn't he had more children?" or "is he ever going to decide to become a parent?" or "why has he had so many girlfriends?".'

 Kate obviously lives on THE PLANET OF THE WOMEN because I've been a man my whole life and I've had people ask me that kind of stuff all the time, so I have no idea what she's talking about.  And I've long been a "supporter" - for lack of a better word - of "age gaps" and the proof is all over this blog (there are plenty more go find them if you want to read them I forgot where they are).  If you like someone, you like someone, as long as everyone is a mentally stable adult, making rational decisions, the age of the people in the relationship is no one's business but their own.  I don't think the problem is the gap itself, it's the age of the actual person. Kate is 46. She could date a much younger man that was 31, instead she picked a guy that just turned old enough to buy beer a year ago.

The fact remains that men are idiots. And if some 48 year old guy can date a 22 year old he's going to believe me. I personally have no idea why you'd want to do that but people do it. And if you ask most women, the idea of dating a 22 year old man is repulsive, and with good reason. I've asked women about dating guys in their 20s in the past and they look at me like I just showed them a picture of dog puke. 22 year old men are imbeciles. 32 year old men are slightly better but not much. You probably have to wait until they're 52 before a guy is normal. If you're lucky. Anyway, maybe there's a double standard, I don't know, in this day and age it doesn't seem likely. But people also don't know  how to mind their own business to beging with. And if it makes her uncomfortable maybe she should try to pick someone that hasn't even gone to his 5 Year High School Reunion yet.