Friday, August 28, 2020

Cara Santana Goes to the Beach

I don't feel like doing this today. I barely slept and I'm super anxious for absolutely no reason I can think of. You know how when you take a bunch of speed or cocaine and you're all jittery and can't sit still and your mind races, and you think the cops are after you? That's how I feel. I can't afford drugs so at least this is natural thank God.

 Thankfully Cara Santana showed up on the beach wearing a bikini. A polka dot bikini. It's official. These people are doing this on purpose. Who would have imagined, celebrity superstar actresses would be reading this blog and want to please me by constantly wearing polka dots. I can't think of any other reason they would be doing this. Be honest, can you? No. You can't. I appreciate it everyone.