Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Mary Fitzgerald Sells Crap

The world of celebrity has finally filtered its way down to real estate agents. The weird thing is, this is the second time in very recent history real estate agents have made the celebrity news. I scrolled past a picture of a blonde woman and I thought, "who's that?" and my answered arrived in the form of Mary Fitzgerald, who's on some show called "Selling Sunsets", a show whose title was thought up by one of the producers 12 year old daughters. I swear to Christ, you people will watch almost anything they put on that stupid cube in your living room. Did someone drop you on your head when you were a baby? They called her "leggy" because writing on the internet makes you stupid. And believe me I should know. It comes from having to talk about these nitwits all the time.