Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Eva Longoria Sails the Seven Seas

Eva Longoria was on a boat, because these idiots love boats. She looks great doesn't she? The original story just described what she was wearing and I won't be doing that because there's the picture. So take a good look. They even described the name of the bathing suit, in what I assumed was little more than a very poorly disguised advertisement.  I was going to say that's probably not her boat but she has a net worth of $80 million dollars, which I'll be honest, I was kind of shocked by,  so yes it could easily be her boat. Even with $80 million dollars it's hard to imagine why someone would waste money on a boat but I'm not her financial adviser so do whatever you want Eva. You could hire Elon Musk and he can jettison $600,000 of your money into space for all I care.