Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Julianna Hough Takes Pictures

I didn't look for anything to write about today, so  I clicked on the first picture I saw of a girl in a bikini and it wound up being Julianne Hough. I don't remember who she is, I thought she was on some MTV show back in the early 2000s but I could be thinking of someone else. She seems standard enough, what with the eyebrows, and the hair etc., etc. They all seem terribly dull to me but what do I know. I have no idea if it works the same way in the opposite direction, i.e. what guys look like to girls but maybe it's just me. The girls I like are all out there somewhere wrestling alligators or getting stuck in the mud in their Jeep or something, instead of being 35 year olds standing around in their parent's lake house taking pictures of themselves in the family room mirror. I hope she has a good time pretending to do yoga on the beach, which is what I fully expect from her next.