Friday, August 14, 2020

Minnie Driver Don't Surf

Minnie Driver was surfing and someone took her picture. That's it. The story I stole this from called her "leggy" and I mean, yeah I guess she is...I don't know. She has nice legs and she's shaped like a girl and she's attractive, so it's all part of how that whole thing works. Is this why you want to be famous? I mean besides the money and mansions, do you want some asshole stranger taking your picture while you're at the beach? Is it really worth the trade off?  I do not understand what would drive someone to want to spend their life like this. I don't even know if Minnie Driver is really all that famous anymore and they're still hassling her.  I know who she is but does that count? I don't even know why I know who she is, so probably not. Once again I'll quote Bill Murray, "If you want to be rich and famous, try being rich first".