Friday, August 7, 2020

Rita Ora the Conquerer

Rita Ora took her jet ski to Ibiza. I still don't know what she does, but she's in a bikini and that's good enough for me in case I don't get back to this until Monday.  They called Ibiza "the exotic destination". And again I'd like to remind you that it's possible to drive your car from England to Ibiza in less than 24 hours. If you don't feel like driving you can fly there for about $37. Round trip. So $18 each way. Even I have $37. I'm 100% sure it's a nice place but I can drive to the beach in Miami in 24 hours and they practically only speak Spanish there so it's pretty much the same thing. I guess the people in England still think they're conquering far away exotic lands like they did 200 years ago but no one is impressed anymore, not since you can now buy a ticket for anywhere in the world for less than $100 and be there virtually overnight, but sure... Ibiza. If you really want to go somewhere exotic try New Guinea. I heard they still have cannibals there.