Saturday, August 1, 2020

Naomi Campbell is Germ and Sanity-Free

This is how Naomi Campbell travels. On a private plane. By herself. This isn't normal, and this isn't cute. You say "But Reverend, this is obviously a gag, look how playfully she's holding those wipes!" No this is two separate flights. That's how she travels by plane. By herself. It's not a joke. I'm not an expert on human psychology but even I can look at this and see a huge problem. Even the worst death rate from coronavirus I can find was around 1.4%. .That means 98.6% (or 99 out of every 100) of everyone that gets coronavirus will be back at work the following Monday. Untreated, tuberculosis has a nearly 100% death rate and it's still out there, and frankly I worry more about stuff like that.

 Is this how you want to go through life, if you're an otherwise average, normal mostly healthy person?  This is a mentally unstable, crazy person .  Those stories in the link aren't "temper tantrums," some of those are violent assaults. They don't give you TWO HUNDRED hours of community service for cheating at hopscotch, I'm not a lawyer but five 40 hour work weeks of community service sounds like the upper limit of that punishment. If you fought and spit on cops in an airport today, you'd probably do time in a federal lockup. So I'd think after that 200 hour threshold, the next stop is prison. You should not be taking your cues from her, or holding her up as some poster child for safety. You don't have to agree with me, but first just ask yourself this. Would you leave a person that walks around in a HazMat suit in charge of your kids? Hey you can do whatever you want but I wouldn't ask her to watch over my goldfish.