Sunday, August 23, 2020

Lea Michele Squeezed Out a Baby

Glee "star" Lea Michele had a baby. So I guess not everyone on that show was gay like I thought. My mistake. So good for them , breeding and keeping humanity going and all that.  Still, I think there should be a limit to how long you can call someone a star of a show, so you're not doing it for a show that hasn't existed for over six years. Who even remembers Glee at this point? I do but only because they keep calling her the star of Glee. I've never even seen it and I know she was the star of Glee. I looked up television shows for 2015 so I could talk about at least one of them and at least try to put things in perspective, but I don't know any of them. Like none.

 Six years was a long time ago. Someone born six years ago would be entering first grade this fall. They've been potty trained and can read a little and maybe ride a bicycle. Well there's your Glee news, which for some reason people in Europe still talk about but I have no idea why. Maybe it takes that long for trends to make it across the ocean. Kind of like how long it takes radio waves to go from Earth to a different planet through space. Sorry I won't get into all that right now, since I'm sure your head already hurts and your lips are probably tired from reading all of these words.