Saturday, January 23, 2021

Cardi B Tests the Limits



 Cardi B walked around, in public, like this the other day. On purpose. Maybe she was on her way to audition for the new Ralph Bakshi movie tentatively titled "The Disgusting Horny Cat and a Bunch of Weird Caricatures of Black People". There wasn't much to this story other than she walked around, and shopped and so now I wish I hadn't scrolled down to see what other information there might be because the picture of her from behind (inset) wasn't really something I'd planned on seeing, and they buried it down there, most likely on purpose. But I did see it, and you have to see it too. 

 I still don't understand how there isn't anyone around to stop these people. Just someone that pulls them aside tactfully and says, "Are you really leaving the house dressed like that?" Doesn't this woman have a mother or something? Cardi B is 28 years old so her mother would most likely be a woman in her 50s and it's not like she'd be like Aunt Bea or something. But she'd at least have some life experience on her side, and enough sense to say, "Honey, I lived during the 1980s, don't do this. Trust me."