Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Miley Cyrus is Gay Now

 

Miley Cyrus has reached the end of whatever her last iteration was, because she's gay now...

Miley told SiriusXM: 'Girls are way hotter. We know this. Everyone I think can agree that from ancient times dicks makes wonderful sculptures. Other than that, I'm not as interested. I like d***s as art pieces. And sculptural, I love the shape, I think it looks really good on a table.

 It's good if it can just get in and go away, because I don't want it eyeing me up. That's how I truly feel. I felt really good about saying that. Everyone knows that t**s are prettier than b***s.'

Miley feels a greater emotional connection to female partners than male and finds it easier to find the right 'role' within same-sex relationships.

Is she gay? Who knows, she talks like a crackhead. I don't know what the fuck she's talking about with that word salad up there. Has anybody checked her meds? Can you imagine being this desperate for attention? Her career is all but over and you can tell she knows it. The only place I ever hear about her anymore is on The Daily Mail, and in "throwback to 2006" segments on "101.9 The Mix. Chicago's Shittiest Music" 

I guess her little ploy worked to some degree because her I am writing about it. To be fair it was either this, or more stories about how JLo took her world famous booty to the beach in Miami. Hey here's an idea. Maybe her and Jennifer Lopez can make a sex tape together and really give their faltering careers a real boost. I wouldn't watch it because there are way hotter girls than these two doing that exact thing, and for a lot less money, but I'm sure somebody would, but I prefer to support the struggling artists because I'm a hero..