Monday, January 11, 2021

Katie Holmes is the Hero We Need


 Katie Holmes walked around with her new boyfriend, "Wacky" Jeff Halloway. I'm kidding I have no idea what his name is. I saw what his name was, and then promptly forgot it. I wasn't going to write about Katie Holmes anymore but what, with the Civil War ramping up there isn't much else to talk about. 

 So here they are going for a pretend walk while wearing masks to have their picture taken. How do I know that was the purpose of this walk? Because if you look, no one else is wearing a mask, plus they're outside,  so they want you to know they're "doing their part" to "slow the spread". There were other pictures but this is the one I used to illustrate that purpose. If you have a better choice let me know what it is. Maybe you could be my photo editor. Anyway, It's called "virtue signaling", and it gives people a warm and fuzzy feeling about them, and let's other's know they believe what they believe. That's my theory anyway but I don't think too many people think about Katie Holmes much anymore no matter what, I'm just being honest. 

 By the way, if your boyfriend owns a pea coat, break up with him immediately.  ..