Thursday, January 28, 2021

Salma Hayek. A Retrospective.

 

There was another one of those "things" wherein someone posted a bunch of pictures of someone in various states of undress and then built a story around it. Luckily for everyone, this time it was Salma Hayek. It's pretty much just like the Elizabeth Hurley one from the other day but if it's someone this hot, I'm forced to talk about it. Sorry I don't get to make the rules. Hey if they keep making these I'll keep stealing the pictures and posting them here.

  I suppose I could always make them myself, and you know what? This might not be such a terrible idea. Attractive women in bikinis are always a great way to generate clicks. Everyone loves looking at attractive women, even other women. Plus this way I'm sure the tribute is for deserving people. Jennifer, Gwyneth etc. You don't want to open the page and see a bunch of bikini pictures of Ellen DeGeneres or Lizzo or something. I'm sure they're nice people and all but let's be serious..