Saturday, January 30, 2021

Ulrika Jonssan has a Problem


 Ulrika Jonsson (left) says Elizabeth Hurley (right) is "crossing a boundary" with all the pictures she's posting on her Instagram. 

The mother-of-four admitted the main reason she opposes the photos is that Elizabeth enlists her loved ones such as her mother and son Damian, 18, to take the pictures.

 She said: 'But would I ask my 73-year-old mum or 26-year-old son to take pictures of me in just my underwear? Not on your nelly.

'Firstly, it would never happen because I think my the would both be mortified at the thought. But secondly, it just feels wholly inappropriate.'

 First of all, shut the Hell up "Ulrika". Secondly, inappropriate? Not for nothing, but I'd like to point out that Liz (I call her Liz) is older than Ulrika. It's so weird isn't it? I would have thought a women like Ulrika would be happy for someone like Liz being so confident with her appearance, what with the way Elizabeth makes even some 25 year olds look like frumpy hobos, and wouldn't try to cut her up like that. Especially since Ulrika has posted plenty of pictures just like this I wonder what the problem could be... Women are such a mystery.