Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Yet Another Elizabeth Hurley Update


 Okay I know I've been a little heavy on the Elizabeth Hurley stuff lately and I admit, it may be a little too much. But this time, this is as much about me this time as it is about her. She said her mom took this newest picture for her. 

 Elizabeth Hurley has clarified that her 80-year-old mother was the photographer behind her latest slew of sizzling topless Instagram snaps.

 In the post, Elizabeth revealed on this occasion her mother Angela was behind the camera as she took the selection of racy images in the show over the weekend.

 C'mon Liz, your mom? I can't believe a woman this insanely attractive, and wealthy has to ask her mom to do this. Look I'm pretty open minded, if you need someone to take naked pictures of you, I have to say I'd like to think I could manage it. Nobody has to know, and we can keep it just between you and me. You know, sort of like a hobby. We can do this as often as you want.  It'll be fun!.