Monday, January 4, 2021

Naomi Watts is a Month and a Half Older


 Someone was talking about how Naomi Watts still looks young, even though they said that back in October. I don't know how much they expected her to change in a month and a half, but you know how Lizard People are. Even when they're 75 they look 30 and then suddenly the bottom drops out.

I only mention it this time, because a shit-tonne of people clicked on the last one and I had no idea Naomi Watts was so popular. Of course they could have been looking for her beauty secrets, which as I said, the number one secret was being born Naomi Watts. If you have a way to suddenly become Naomi Watts then more power too you.  Frankly I think I prefer the Naomi Watts on the left. I'm not one of those guys that thinks women look better "naturally" quite the opposite in fact. The more make up the better I say. Walking around all dolled up like Bozo the Clown, or a British reality show moron, means you care about your appearance. I myself am wearing three different brands of eye shadow as you read this. I wonder if Naomi would like to get together and trade secrets. I swear I'll leave my shirt on this time.