Saturday, July 13, 2019

Ariel Winter Does Her Hair

 Ariel Winter had a bunch of pictures taken at a hair salon. It seems like a weird place for this but okay. They keep calling her the star of Modern Family but I've never seen it so I'll just have to take their word for it. I'm sure it's a fine program, whatever it's about. My guess is it's about a Modern Family. She's 21 years old. I couldn't have imagined being in this position at 21. I was probably vomiting in a parking lot somewhere. You have to be ready to have your picture taken at the drop of a hat, paparazzi scumbags are pawing through your garbage and stupid idiots like me are making fun of you for wearing white after Labor Day. There would be no way I could handle this kind of constant attention even now, I can't imagine it at 21.

 Frankly I not only don't know how they do it but why. Is it strictly a money thing? Why on Earth would you want this kind of fame and attention. What is missing from your soul that makes people want this? Maybe it's one of those bizarre things that happens by accident that you hear about. Like how Mel Gibson got the part in Mad Max.  Maybe she's working in some school play in high school and some guy sees her and says "Hey want to be famous?" And she says, "Sure why not?" I saw a Bill Murray interview once while I was in a band trying to "hit the big time" and he said, "If you want to be rich and famous, Trying being rich first", and it was one of those lightning bolt moments for me. It struck such a nerve I gave up music pretty much forever almost immediately. Of course I was already trying to figure out why I was doing it, and frankly I probably wasn't as good as I thought but this isn't about me. THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER.