Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Hakuna Matata Beyonce

 Beyonce and JayZ were at the Lion King premier. What day was this? Friday? Maybe Saturday I don't know. She was wearing a designer gown made out of the curtains from Room 206 at The Days Inn on Sunset Blvd, that had to be resized apparently after a few weeks of eating a lot of salty foods and retaining about 68 pounds of water, and JayZ wore a tuxedo and one of those visors college guys standing around a keg in someone's backyard with the fake hair attached wear when they feel extra zany, although I think it was turned backwards. This is America's new privileged class. Something to really look up too.

 I have no idea why they felt the need to remake The Lion King, what's wrong with watching the cartoon? I mean it isn't really a live action remake unless they managed to find a bunch of talking lions somewhere outside of some make believe fantasy Britney Spears is experiencing this week because she's off her meds, so in fact it's basically 90% cartoon anyway isn't it?  I guess if your stupid kids want to see it it's fine with me since maybe I'll finally be able to go to the grocery store in peace for once while you're all occupied.