Friday, July 26, 2019

Sandra Bullock Takes a Short Guy to Dinner

Sandra Bullock went out to dinner with some short, skinny, dopey looking guy. I think he's her boyfriend, and I think his name is BrYan with a Y. I could have sworn I've written about her and her ridiculous boyfriend before, don't you hate that guy? But I searched and I can't find anything which is shocking because she's definitely right up there on the top shelf  for me. And as much as I like her I don't like that dress. It looks like she's wearing a garbage bag. Or the protective cloth bag your new racing seats for your car get delivered in.  I do like her shoes though, those can stay. You see, it can be done right. Still I bet that dress is easy to take off, you know what I'm saying? I mean, after her ill-mannered, oafish boyfriend spills his spaghetti all over it like a four year old you'd have to get it cleaned immediately. C'mon Sandra the guy's name is Bryan. Aren't you a multi-millionaire? Buy the clown a tie. I guess it's for the best anyway, I wouldn't eat somewhere you have to get that dressed up to go too. I'm a man of action, a rebel. No time for that, let's grab a hot dog and hit the road Sandra. Just you and me. We'll find a nice quiet out of the way place to spend the night and dispose of his body.