Friday, July 19, 2019

Britney Spears Likes UFOs

I saved this picture of Britney Spears late last week and now I can't remember why. Was it about her weird looking boyfriend? The Mayans would intentionally cross the eyes of their children by hanging something between their eyes so they'd stare at it when they were babies and their eyes would eventually stay like that. Why? I have no idea. Something to do with sex, I'm sure. Is he Mayan? Probably. Maybe he's one of those alien/human hybrids we've all heard so much about. That's why his jeans are ripped maybe he's trying to burst out of his skin.  But more likely I was going to comment on her horrible shoes. If you have thicker legs you should try a slimmer or at least thinner heel. Shoes like that make it look like you need them to support your weight, and she's not overweight, so you see what I mean? It's a perception thing. Plus they make you look clumsy. Do I have to teach you people everything?