Friday, July 12, 2019

Ed Sheeran Got Married

Female hearts are breaking around the world with the news that Ed Sheeran got married. Well okay...eleven. Eleven hearts are breaking. Because Ed Sheeran sucks. I hope his marriage lasts longer than his music because I have a feeling his career is about to drive into a brick wall faster than a NASCAR driver that's been doing shots all day.

 I have the last known car in the galaxy that doesn't have an aux jack because it's a piece of shit and I have $7 in the bank, so I'm stuck listening to the radio. And I must've heard the same three Ed Sheeran songs literally hundreds of times and you know what? I can't remember a single one. I can't even hum the melody. I'm being 100% serious. I have no idea what this guy is going to do once all the super white-bread 20 somethings get married and have their reception this summer because once they do, demand for Ed Sheeran music is going to drop off like your take home pay after Bernie Sanders gets elected.