Saturday, July 20, 2019

Saturday Block Day

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that this person has neither boobs nor brains. Considering the source, they probably think Mensa is something you order on the side at Chipotle. I don't know if I ever looked at this person's account but let me see if I can guess what it's like...

  • A lot of "science" retweets
  • Pictures of books and libraries
  • Pictures of the planets 
  • Hazily filtered pictures of girls twirling in sundresses in sunny fields with pithy, brave sayings superimposed on them
  • A lot of stuff about Elizabeth Warren, or maybe how Bernie Sanders is going to save the world.

This isn't my first day on the internet, you know. I know what kind of person starts an account like that. Enjoy your block. If it wasn't for this little filler type blog entry I would have already forgotten you existed.