Friday, July 5, 2019

Halsey Loves Bathrooms

I don't "get" Halsey. Does she even perform her "music" anymore? Or is she just a desperate Instagram model now. Because that's really the only kind of story I ever see about her. And she's always posing for these pictures in shitty bathrooms . It's so weird. Are people still suggesting she's African-American? It's such a bizarre world we live in today. It's totally baffling. People just decide one day they're whatever they are and people say..."Okay". Kind of like when your 6 year old says they're an astronaut. Like yeah sure, NASA is going to let a six year old fly the space station. Little idiots.  I'm not really affected by this stuff because I'm an adult that can sort this kind of nonsense out in my head but if you have kids, especially little kids, they are fucked. Anyway, this kind of behavior from a "musical superstar" is not something you want to see. I'm no psychiatrist, hell, I'm not even a dentist,  but I fully expect to see a headline about Halsey someday soon, and it isn't going to be a good one. I hope somebody is keeping a real close eye on her.