Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Chris Hemswroth Buys a House

Chris Hemsworth built a house. A "$20 million" dollar house. It's massive no doubt about it, but $20 million? Something is always super fishy about these stories. Chris Hemsworth is wealthy for sure. $90 million dollars wealthy. I assume that probably isn't $90 million in cash under a mattress somewhere. Can he write a check for $90 million dollars? Maybe, I don't know how being wealthy works, but I can't imagine it's wise to spend one quarter of all the money you have on a house in Byron Bay Australia, a town with less than 30,000 people living there. He couldn't build a giant house on 400 or 1000 or 5000 acres of land for $5 million? That's all Australia is. Land. Have you ever seen Mad Max? There's nothing for hundreds of miles in every direction, and that's even before you get to the middle of nowhere.

 It can't be a real estate investment thing, it ain't New York. You'd have to find somebody that can spend $20 million dollars on a house, that wants to live in Byron Bay, Australia. There maybe be 2500 people on the entire planet that can buy a $20 million dollar house, and I can't imagine one of them wakes up one day and says to themselves, "Hey I have an idea! Let's move to the jungle!" Australia is one of the few places outside the US on Earth that I want to visit, and Byron Bay is a fine place I'm sure, but c'mon. So I always take these types of stories with a super huge grain of salt. It's possible that it's all true who knows. Maybe he's just trying to piss all his money away before he drops dead. Is he sick?? Oh my god Chris Hemsworth is dying! That's right, you read it here first folks. Godspeed Superman.