Saturday, November 28, 2020

Anne Hathaway is Learning


Anne Hathaway talked about a lot of nonsense about what she did with her kids or something during "lock down". First of all, you morons need to stop with the buzzwords. I know this makes you feel like you're part of something bigger - Masks! Lock Downs! Covid! -  but if that's what you need, go join a cult, because you're starting to annoy the Hell out of me. And secondly,  Anne Hathaway's husband wears a scarf like that because of course he does. I bet he also talks about how New York was better in the 70s when it was dangerous, and likes to pretend he hangs around in used book stores with Richard Dreyfuss. 

Anyhoo, back to Anne Hathaway. Here's what she learned... 

When asked what has been the biggest challenge as a mother, the Hollywood A-lister said: 'During the lockdown? Can I curse? The f**king laundry!'   

I'm always hesitant to frame things in the realm of challenges because I think it sets a tone. As a mum, I've found tonnes of opportunities,' she said.

She said "mum". I guess lock down made Anne Hathaway British too, so that's weird.  Or maybe she is British. Is she? I thought she was from New York. Maybe she lives in Britain now. She went on and on about stuff she learned, and how her husband is terrible in bed (probably) and a few other things but I was skimming the interview by that point so who knows what the Hell she was talking about. I rarely think about Anne Hathaway at all. Not even when I'm alone in "that" way. Hey I'm just being honest.