Thursday, November 19, 2020

Draya Michele is Somebody

 

Draya Michele put on her classiest, shiny dress and went out somewhere. I think she went out to dinner but it was more likely a belated Halloween party. I'm not sure if she's supposed to be a fishing lure or what. She's 35 years old now, so I'd say she's definitely at the upper age limit of whether or not she should be wearing a dress like that in public. That's more of a "21-23 year old" dress. Not because she doesn't have the body for it but because it's kind of juvenile.  By 35 you should be looking for something a little more... demure? Not dowdy, that's not what I mean, but maybe sexy in a "more is less" kind of way. Trust me, guys love that. It's sexier when you aren't dressed like you're trying to attract every shitheaded Chrysler 300 owner in the bar