Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Russell Crowe Exercises


Russell Crowe has a new girlfriend named Britney (of course) Theriot. He's 56 and she's 30. I mention their ages now, because this will be the last time I write about age differences between couples. You people seem fascinated with it, but I simply don't care who is older/younger. That is the same to me as saying Russell Crowe has a new Asian girlfriend. Who cares? What the fuck difference does it make? 

 And I honestly don't know why I bother watching what I eat, exercising, and buying clothes that don't have holes in them etc., etc. because it's pretty obvious to me at this point that women simply do not give a fuck.  Russell Crowe seems like a good dude to me but I mean c'mon. Women seem to spend an awful lot of time bitching about men for people that will date Santa Walrus for whatever reasons the voices in their heads tell them too. So start making better decisions or I don't want to hear it.