Friday, November 6, 2020

Cate Blanchett Does Things


Cate Blanchett did some things while someone took her picture. I have to be honest, since this whole Corona thing started, I haven't really heard much from these Hollywood people beyond the usual phony virtue signaling, hypocritical concern, etc., and you know what? I honestly don't miss them. I can't remember the last time I even thought of Cate Blanchett. I saw this picture and I actually said "Oh yeah her" out loud to myself. I may have put her name to her face eventually but it wouldn't have been immediate anymore. And I bet I'm far from alone. I'd say I feel bad for them but I don't. Not even a tiny bit. I guess I sort of feel bad for the deluded numbskulls that tried to make it in showbiz just as it all started but they still have an out. They're probably young and can do other things. But if a "major" Hollywood type didn't save any money, now what? I guess Home Depot is always hiring.